RACK RATES – MAIN CAMP – FULLY INCLUSIVE
|VALIDITY||PER PERSON PER NIGHT - SHARING / SINGLE||*CHILDREN 10 -16 YEARS|
|1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019||R 12 400||R 6 200|
|1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||R 13 000||R 6 500|
At Madikwe Hills we enhance your game viewing experience by only having 6 guests per game vehicle – One room per row for double or triple occupied rooms. Single occupied rooms might share a row with one other person.
For guests making use of the child sharing policy, the child will be included in the adults row in the vehicle.
*One child (10 -16 years) sharing a suite with 2 x paying adults pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- No single supplement for the first single suite confirmed in any one reservation. Second single suite or more pay a 50% supplement on the per person sharing rate.
- Drones are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the Madikwe Game Reserve, failure to comply with this rule will result in a heavy fine or arrest by reserve management.
2019 RACK RATES – LITTLE MADIKWE – FULLY INCLUSIVE
|VALIDITY||VILLA PER NIGHT (MAX 4 ADULTS)|
|1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019||R 53 200|
|1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020||R 56 000|
- Little Madikwe Hills consists of a private 2-bedroomed villa and two optional additional suites which form a completely private camp.
- Little Madikwe Hills can therefore accommodate a maximum of 8-9 guests.
- (Rates for the additional suites are the same as the MADIKWE HILLS – MAIN CAMP rates).
- The villa is ideal for families with children under the age of 10 years, as the Main Camp is not geared for younger children.
Little Madikwe Additional Suite Inclusions:
Private Game Drive Vehicle with Field Guide & Tracker
Villa Attendant and Personal Chef
All meals served in the Suite
Satellite TV, DVD movies
Children’s games & books
|Archery||R 175 per person NETT|
|Fishing||R 920 per trip NETT|
Air & Road Transfers
Please contact reservations for air and road transfer routings and timings which are quoted as nett rates.Enquire Now